Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Depressed

I moped around all weekend because the Legacy lady did not return my call. On Monday I called again and was told she was not in the office. I'm hoping perhaps she has been out of the office and not aware of my call. Saturday the Longhorns whupped Colorado to win the Big 12 conference. They are going to the Rose Bowl and will vie for the National Championship. On Sunday the Cowboys didn't win but I didn't expect them to since they were playing NY. The Longhorn ladies lost their BB game to dirty Duke but they played much better this game than the one at Tennessee. On Monday about 8:30, the plumber showed up and I was still in my PJ's since I didn't know he was coming. He had another job and said he would be back. He did come back and now I have the new fixtures in my bathroom. They look nice and it was a relief to get all that stuff back into the bathroom and off the bedroom floor. I used the shower last night and the jury is still out on the waterfall shower head. I like it more than I dislike it for now. The plumber had a different helper with him named Kenneth. He was very nice and really seemed to like Jazz. Jazz liked him as well. Pat called Monday evening to talk about Christmas. Seems the plan is for Kville which kind of surprises me. She had some suggestions about gifts for Clint which will help. She also mentioned that K&W wanted a knife set, Wusthof or Henkles. Well, I guess so. The least expensive on Amazon is $200. I'll have to think about that.