Friday, December 02, 2005

I Think I'm A Reject

I've held my breath just about all day waiting for the lady from Hospice to call. About 3:00 I gave in and called her. I had to leave my name and number. It's now almost 6:00 and there has been no call. Damn. I hope she just got busy or called out of the office and didn't get back to me. I'm afraid though I've been rejected for the job. I'm thinking back over the interview and I kind of feel I got hustled out of the office when I mentioned that Action is paying me $55 an hour. Jazz and I did our walk this morning. The plumber called just after lunch and wanted to run by and just look at the work I had for him. He determined he could get at the shower fixture through the wall in the bedroom closet and will not have to tear up the ceramic tiles. That's good. He said he would really try to get to it on Monday or Tuesday. The sooner the better I think. Jogged KK's memory about a Christmas list and she told me a couple of things for Ward and Clint. She has more info at home and will send it to me. I really need to get shopping. I guess we still don't know if we can go to Kville this year. It all depends on P&R.